Pages

Saturday 8 March 2014

Mamatography 9 - Let's Go Fly a Kite


A sunny, blustery afternoon spent flying out new kite on Dunstable Downs. And yes, I did have to run after the kite when B left go, mummy-tummy jiggling all over the place! Thank God for supportive bras. 

mtbadge2

We are taking (at least) a photo a day, a collage or a picture each week to keep a record of our year. Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!

Click Get the code here below to add the blog hop to your blog and join the fun. (Also sign up to be added to a comment group!)



3 comments:

  1. My daughter loves flying kites too. We should really try and do it more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're going to try making a kite too. It can't be too hard, can it?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't flown a kite in so long! That looks like so much fun! I think I will have to pick up a few so that I can try and fly them with my boys! :) If you do make your own kite, please share!! :)

    ReplyDelete