Pages

Thursday 4 September 2014

Three Years Old!

Last week we celebrated B's third birthday. I know it's a cliche, but honestly, where did the time go?! She's so grown up now. I love her face and her cheekiness. I love that she's reached the age where the word "bottom" is funny. I love how she cuddles me and says that she loves my arms. I love that she tells the Hubby to drive safely when he leaves the house. I love that we can have proper conversations.


I wanted to capture her and record who she is right now. It's not really possible, but I found the idea of doing a birthday questionnaire each year to show a fragment of changing personality. Here are her answers, as she gave them:

1. What is your favourite colour? 

Orange
2. What is your favourite toy? 
Stacking Circles and Stars
3. What is your favourite fruit? 
Orange
4. What is your favourite tv show? 
The Hive
5. What is your favourite thing to eat for lunch? 
Pizza!
6. What is your favourite outfit? 
Pink trousers and I have a blue top with a duck on it. (Daisy Duck)
7. What is your favourite game? 
Farmer Bingo
8. What is your favourite snack? 
Um... Nuts 
9. What is your favourite animal? 
Bear
10. What is your favourite song? 
Twinkle, Twinkle
11. What is your favourite book? 
Each Peach, Pear, Plum
12. Who is your best friend? 
Madelynn
13. What is your favourite film? 
Frozen
14. What is your favourite thing to do outside? 
Going on a climbing frame
15. What is your favourite drink? 
Juice
16. What is your favourite special day? 
My birthday
17. Who is your favourite person in the Bible? 
Mary, I think
18. What is your favourite thing to eat for breakfast? 
Toast with peanut butter and jam, like Harry's Mum (Harry and His Bucket Full of Dinosaurs)
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? 
Hot dogs and chips and beans and spaghetti hoops and chocolate ice cream and birthday cake
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? 
A bigger girl and an apple worker. And I want another sausage. 
21. What are you very proud of? 
Because I can do puzzles
22. What would you do if you were the Queen? 
Nothing!
23. What are you afraid of? 
Crocodiles, because they come near me and take me away 
24. What is one thing you do really well? 
Play with my doctor box
25. What does a good friend do? 
Good friend is kind
26. What is your favorite time of day? 
Nighttime
27. What was your best day ever? 
Annabelle's party with a bouncy castle
28. What's your favourite thing to do? 
To dance
29. What makes you feel sad? 
When somebody makes me sad when he hits me
30. What do you want to do on your birthday?
Go to a forest!
31. What is your favourite thing to do with Mummy?
Read a book
32. What is your favourite thing to do with Daddy?
Play my cupcake game and I go to the park with Daddy.
33: What makes you feel happy? 
Watching Happy (Pharrell Williams) on the television, and when M strokes my face.

Tune in next year for the next instalment ;)

1 comment: