Pages

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Mamatography 40: Siblings - October

dear beautiful


These two are growing closer as they get older. Now that M is crawling - very speedily, I might add! - she will gladly follow B like a faithful puppy. I often catch them looking quite mischievous together, and I dread to think what shenanigans they'll get up to in the future!
B often hugs M, saying, "You're my best sister," which is heart-meltingly beautiful, and she informed me that she and M will be getting married soon. There are hugs aplenty and, as M is particularly fond of kissing now, many kisses too. And so much laughter. They really do amuse each other. M especially is still finding everything B does to be hilarious, and we love listening to them together. I find it a great help that B is able to keep M entertained, as I can get on with some extra jobs. It's great to hear B singing M's favourite songs to her. 
I'm looking forward to hearing their conversations when M can talk.  


mtbadge2
We are taking (at least) a photo a day, a collage or a picture each week to keep a record of our year. Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!
Click Get the code here below to add the blog hop to your blog and join the fun. (Also sign up to be added to a comment group!)

No comments:

Post a Comment