Pages

Saturday 28 February 2015

Me and Mine 2015 - February

 dear beautiful

It's been a short, but busy month. We've packed a lot in, including celebrating my Granddad's 80th birthday, and meeting my youngest cousin for the first time. We've been for walks and enjoyed some sunshine. And we were able to go to mass together to acknowledge the beginning of Lent on Ash Wednesday. B and I had some one to one time at the cinema, which was great, though I wish we could have had longer together. It's so long since we've had time just the two of us and I miss her!

Here we are after Ash Wednesday mass - ashes on our foreheads and ready to go forwards, 
trying to be the best people we can be.

This Month:

The Hubby enjoyed...
Brighter mornings and sunshine
A faster phone after doing a restore
The start of Lent
Growing his beard
Yoga
Buying Lush products

I enjoyed...
Taking B to the cinema, just the two of us
Dancing at my Granddad's 80th birthday party
Listening to CDs in my car
Hanging out with my cousins
M walking

B enjoyed...
Splashing in puddles
Meeting my cousins at her Great Granddad's party
Spot the Difference activities
Joining the dots to write her name
Colouring
Watching birds in the garden

M enjoyed...
Walking
Communicating more through baby sign language
Pointing out all dogs and cats that she sees
Slides
Mr Tumble


No comments:

Post a Comment