Pages

Sunday 1 February 2015

Wishes for 2015 - Update

How have my New Year Wishes been panning out? I'm quite pleased with myself so far.

1) Blog more - I've set myself a schedule to get myself blogging more frequently. That is working. I've published at least two posts a week, but I haven't yet hit upon that post that's going to go viral! ;)
2) Bible study - Better than last year, but this is still an area requiring much improvement. 
3) Meal planning - Yes! I've been planning our meals every Friday when our Abel & Cole box arrives. It's so much less stressful when I know what I need to do in advance. No panics that I don't have what I need; no sending the Hubby out to buy something quick because I've got no inspiration.
4) Date nights - We haven't had a specific date night, but we've scheduled in some activities other than watching TV together when the kids are in bed. We're currently working on a 1000 piece puzzle together. 
5) Read - I read A Thousand Splendid Suns. It was compelling, though I wouldn't say enjoyable. I loved taking 10 minutes each day to read, and I was pleasantly surprised to find that the girls were happy to let me be for that time.
6) Walk more - It's been very cold and we've been poorly at various times, and so we haven't been for as many walks as I would have liked. Here's to a more active February!
7) Declutter - This has been our most successful venture into the world of decluttering. We've been focusing on the kitchen and it's starting to look really good. My father-in-law came and put up some shelves and now we have almost clear work surfaces, which is amazing. The Hubby is doing a fantastic job of keeping everything clean and clear when I'm getting the girls to sleep. 
8) Create an app - Hahaha! Nowhere near!

No comments:

Post a Comment