Pages

Monday 1 June 2015

30 Days Wild | 1: From Tiny Acorns...

The other week I spotted 30 Days Wild being shared in a home-ed group on Facebook, and it grabbed my interest. We need to get out more - not just into our garden - so it seemed like the perfect way to inspire us to explore.

Just recently B has been talking about acorns and asking what they are, so when we had braved the wind to walk to the playground, it was great to see the oak tree I had forgotten was there. We had a chat about how tiny acorns are and how gigantic the oak tree is. I think her mind was blown a little! We found some oak leaves that had been blown down, and brought them home to do leaf rubbings. The girls weren't as excited about those as I was!

Have you spent time outside today?

No comments:

Post a Comment